Soon after writing a calculator program in C++ and Visual Basic; I started writing it in JAVA. Initially I felt it was quite tough to write it in a secured environment. But I was amazed to find that it was really very easy. Here I am giving an easy guide to my project work.
Courtesy: I do write poems since I was 10 years old. Neither of it was good enough to be published. But today I am going to publish the poem “The Flood”, symbolizing my flow of publishing my own secret document . It has been written by me when I was in 17 years old.
1) A ‘Traveller’ is related to ‘Journey’ in the same way as a ‘sailor’ is related to ————
2) Four of the Following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group.Which one does not belong to the group?
1. The earlier computers, which were massive in size, were based on vacuum tubes.
2. Early computing machines, like the ENIAC, were actually meant to assist the armed forces.
3. The printers in pre-1950s were punch cards.
4. An improvement on the ENIAC, which pioneered ‘stored program’, was made possible with the help of the mathematician John von Neumann.
5. Before the 1950s, computers were mostly owned by universities and research labs.
1. Which of the following is a part of the Central Processing Unit?
b. Key board
d. Arithmetic & Logic unit
2. CAD stands for
a. Computer aided design
b. Computer algorithm for design
c. Computer application in design
d. All of the above
1. All of the following are examples of storage devices EXCEPT:
A. hard disk drives.
C. floppy disk drives.
D. CD drives.
2. which of the following is responsible for processing data in computer ?
D. central processing unit (CPU)